buy modafinil glasgow One of the most popular topics that I have discussed on my social media is how to create your very own Crystal Elixir. It has been a popular way to use your crystals, especially for those pieces that have broken on you.
http://weband.co.uk/portfolios/the-farm-shops/ All a Crystal Elixir is, is water infused with your favorite specimen. There is a science that goes along with what is called “water memory” and in a nutshell, water retains the energy (or vibes), from its surroundings and essentially what vibes it soaks up can be good ones or not so pretty ones.
Well, adding a crystal to some water can absolutely be beneficial to use and to your environment. How? Well, I like to put a little crystal in a spray bottle and spray that sucker all over my home, focusing on the bedrooms and my work space. You can sense a difference in the rooms and it raises the vibrational energy of the space. It’s pretty awesome
These are the exact directions:
- Grab your spray bottle and fill it with fresh spring water or at least the freshest water you can find. Yes, bottled is okay too.
- Place your crystal in the spray bottle. Broke crystals work too. Don’t throw them out.
- Place out side for a 24 hour period. Sun and Moon are good for this. If the moon is full, even better.
- Add your favorite essential oil. Couple of drops (Optional). My favorite is lavender since its excellent for relaxation and sleep.
- Spray it everywhere. Focusing on corners and underneath beds.
- You’re welcome.
My favorite crystals to use in a spray (in no particular order):
- Rose Quartz
- Smokey Quartz
- Clear Quartz
- Black Jade
- Black Obsidian
- Selenite (will dissolve…it’s okay though)
- Calcite (will also dissolve…it’s cool)
Hope this helps some of you who have have a lonely piece out there needing a purpose. Give it life and create an elixir.
Some people (like me), enjoy putting a crystal in their water bottles and ingest their benefits. I use a designated water bottle for this that I purchased because the crystal is too big to go through the straw. I don’t want to choke and please, if you are going to do it, try not to choke either 🙂 . Note that certain crystals will dissolve in the water and I don’t recommend anyone drinking dissolved crystals.
Love and Light,